AZLRO
  •   webmaster@azlro.org

Forum

Inaugural AZLRO Car Show - Thank you participants

6 months 1 week ago - 6 months 1 week ago #9204 by koly
Thanks to everyone who participated and attended, and a special thank you to our sponsors:

ROV-N-TECHS
SIERRA EXPEDITIONS
KNIGHTSBRIDGE OVERLAND
PURE LUXURY DETAILING
ROVERS NORTH

A big thank you to our Trail Leaders for attending and showing up in uniform - really shows off the professionalism of our club and makes it easy for newer people to know who they can talk to with questions or for more information about the club.

And thank you to Carlos for organizing and the vehicle placards, and Dave & Pierre for yoeman's work on the grill and the Costco runs.

I've added my photos - I think I got one of every vehicle that was on display... If anyone would like a higher-rez version, let me know - I scaled these down quite a bit for the web. Kevin from Rov-N-Techs also grabbed some roof-top pix to get a better scale of the 34+ participants! Feel free to add your own photos:
www.azlro.org/gallery3/index.php/2016-Ad.../2016-AZLRO-Car-Show

Thanks again for making it a great event.
***UPDATE - I don't know how I forgot, but add another big Thank You to Mr. Edelmann for providing the Rover-based artisinal beverage bar and his delicious, hand-crafted brunch-style beverages! Thanks John! ***

00 G500
N4GWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: worldexplorer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.241 seconds

AZLRO

AZLRO promotes safe off-road driving, supports the "Tread Lightly" program is active in maintaining access for off-road driving as we explore all the great state of Arizona has to offer.

Recent Posts

Newsletter