AZLRO
  •   webmaster@azlro.org

Forum

sycamore creek night drive

1 year 1 week ago #9114 by worldexplorer
:woohoo: Wow !!!! Exiting!! Thrilling!! some Oh My Gosh Bits to.

You will never know ,What you Missed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 1 week ago #9116 by koly
Post pictures or our assumption that we didn't miss much will prevail (although, with Rob W as your leader, I'm sure there were at least *some* shenanigans).

00 G500
N4GWG

1 year 1 week ago #9117 by worldexplorer
Not sure how to put photos on here

1 year 1 week ago - 1 year 1 week ago #9119 by koly
If you go to the 'photos > AZLRO's Old Photo Gallery ' section in the main site navigation:

(you'll have to create another user account because our photo gallery uses different software - but you can create the photo account using your same user/pass). After you're account is created, I'll activate it, and you can upload photos to the main photo gallery.

Otherwise, when you do a regular 'reply' you can attach images.. (images here in the forum I think are limited to 800px wide)

00 G500
N4GWG
Attachments:

1 year 1 week ago #9121 by RovnAZ
That is very funny Baub!!

Antonio and Robert did great! I, however, blew out a brake line and ended it up with significantly reduced available braking. Thankfully, it was on the last downhill and I was able to finish up the trail and limp it home with some judicious planning for the lights after clamping off the damaged line using a pair of vice grips. Big thanks to Robert for acting as a blocker for me for most of the way home.

Rob

1984 90
2004 Discovery II (Dead)
1997 Tahoe
KE7VGU
- Rob Woodward
The following user(s) said Thank You: tozecorreia

Time to create page: 0.703 seconds

AZLRO

AZLRO promotes safe off-road driving, supports the "Tread Lightly" program is active in maintaining access for off-road driving as we explore all the great state of Arizona has to offer.

Newsletter