AZLRO
  •   webmaster@azlro.org

Forum

Utah Traverse Video

1 year 2 months ago #9082 by jonc97
Hello,

We have finished putting together the video for the recent club trip across Southern Utah:

Utah Traverse Video

Jon Christensen
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rodewaryer, RileyRRC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 2 weeks ago #9098 by Rodewaryer
Maybe I talk too much, but I really don't think so. I don't get how hardly anyone on this forum replies to posts. Weird. Anyway....great video! Loved it! The little personal camp shots that pan from behind a tree or some obstacle to reveal little camp scenes are brilliant (!) as are the airborne shots of the entire campsites etc. Well done, very well done....

Chad, you made crossing that ford look like childs play. Wow.

1 year 2 weeks ago #9100 by jonc97
Glad you liked the video! Doug Lawyer did both the panning camp shots and the airborne shots. It was a great trip!

1 year 2 weeks ago #9102 by Rodewaryer
Jon, this video made me regret not going along on this one. The video's redeeming qualities went well beyond panning and airborne shots, great job!

1 year 2 weeks ago #9103 by engineear
Wow. What a blast! Would love to do a shorter version of that some day. Scenery is beyond spectacular. Great job with the cameras!

1 year 2 weeks ago #9108 by worldexplorer
wow what a trip and the video is amazing. looking forward doing some trips with you all

Robert

8 months 1 week ago #9751 by Boaz
That was awesome! Thanks for posting!

Time to create page: 0.485 seconds

AZLRO

AZLRO promotes safe off-road driving, supports the "Tread Lightly" program is active in maintaining access for off-road driving as we explore all the great state of Arizona has to offer.

Newsletter