AZLRO
  • ¬†¬†webmaster@azlro.org

Question about tickets & trails

1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #8636 by engineear
Hard for me to get to these by 6:30. I usually work till 6, at times can get off at 5. Tomorrow I close again at 6 and there is no way to get to Cave Creek by 6:30. That's almost an hour away for me so I'll be absent...sorry.
If someone can tell me...are we to get tickets to enter the rally next week or are we on a list and will be checked off as we arrive? How will we know which trail runs we can go on? There are so many trails...will they allow so many per trail and can a trail have different times for people to go?
Let me know and see you all next week!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 10 months ago #8637 by admin

engineear wrote: Hard for me to get to these by 6:30. I usually work till 6, at times can get off at 5. Tomorrow I close again at 6 and there is no way to get to Cave Creek by 6:30. That's almost an hour away for me so I'll be absent...sorry.

No problem. For future reference, we rotate the location of the meetings to various locations around the valley, so some will be closer to you. Also, the meeting is mostly a social hour, and we typically discuss our club business near the end of dinner, so even if you're a late arrival, you'll get the club news.

If someone can tell me...are we to get tickets to enter the rally next week or are we on a list and will be checked off as we arrive? How will we know which trail runs we can go on? There are so many trails...will they allow so many per trail and can a trail have different times for people to go?
Let me know and see you all next week!

Paid registrants are on a master list at Rally Check-In. Regarding trails, we will have staggered departure times with different trails/ratings in each departure slot. The best way to find out about the trails is the Trail info page on the wnlrr.com site, and, after you arrive, find a Trail Leader (they will be easy to spot) and pick their brain.

00 G500
N4GWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rodewaryer

1 year 10 months ago #8644 by engineear
Thanks. Got the email from them. Think I'll head up Wednesday, find the place, check in, look around, verify a few things for the Thursday start.

1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #8646 by admin
Please note: Gates to the event will only be open at 3pm on Wednesday. If you arrive before 3pm on Wednesday, you will have to wait outside the venue and will be blocking the road should you decide to wait right at the gate.

00 G500
N4GWG

1 year 10 months ago #8647 by roverthis2003
Sos... boss let me get the time off work, i tried to register and oay for the event but page says closed. Camping? I looked at it a few weeks ago and was going to register, but nothing open anymore, let me know how what and where thanks!!

1 year 10 months ago #8650 by admin

roverthis2003 wrote: Sos... boss let me get the time off work, i tried to register and oay for the event but page says closed. Camping? I looked at it a few weeks ago and was going to register, but nothing open anymore, let me know how what and where thanks!!

Sorry for the late reply, as I was at the event getting things set up. Registration for the event closed on September 30th due to the maximum number of vehicles we could accommodate.

00 G500
N4GWG

Time to create page: 0.287 seconds

Newsletter