AZLRO
  •   webmaster@azlro.org

Forum

New to AZLRO

4 months 4 weeks ago - 4 months 4 weeks ago #9212 by 95D1Rosa
Hello,

I'm new to the forum. I have a red '95 D1 3.9 auto. I'm in my last year at ASU, so expeditioning is few and far between. Been to the coke ovens, and some random river beds around the Hassayampa river near morristown,az. No diff lockers yet, but is geared for lower gearing in T-case. So, I can do decent on trails. Though, my drivers skills are less than what the truck is capable of at this time. Always looking for parts for my D1 too, so let me know if you have any, as I'm willing to check them out. Thanks in advance for info and tips!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 months 3 weeks ago #9213 by RovnAZ
Welcome to the forum. Looks like you are already fitting right into the craziness that is Land Rover. You ought to look into joining the club as well. Lots of like minded folks here with all types of rovers, experience, and knowledge.

What're you studying at ASU? I work there, though I don't usually have one of my Rovers at work with me. I'm over in ISTB4 on the east side of Tempe campus.

Rob

1984 90
2004 Discovery II (Dead)
1997 Tahoe
KE7VGU
- Rob Woodward
The following user(s) said Thank You: 95D1Rosa

4 months 3 weeks ago #9214 by James Howard
Welcome!

1968 Land Rover Dormobile
1992 Range Rover
N1JH

4 months 3 weeks ago #9215 by worldexplorer
:woohoo: welcome . we joined the AZLRO early this year and have met lots of grate people and have had so much fun

Robert and Sally

2000 disco to work in progess
we going on the oak creek trail in the morning

4 months 3 weeks ago #9218 by LeBlanc
Welcome!

Pierre LeBlanc
'87 RRC
'02 D2
N2FWD

4 months 3 weeks ago #9222 by DirkV
Welcome! It's a great bunch, and the trips/trail runs really help to get out see all the beauty and adventure of this part of the country. Look forward to meeting you.

4 months 1 week ago #9756 by 95D1Rosa
Hey Rob,

Ya, I could wrench on my ride all day, and sometimes do! 200tdi coming in april, so that will be fun to experience.

Sorry for late response, was finishing up the semester and working on my senior seminar proposal. I'm studying Nutrition for Healthy Living & Wellness Foundations at the downtown campus. I've had a few classes at tempe campus, though now I'm just online for my last semester starting in January.

Time to create page: 0.271 seconds

AZLRO

AZLRO promotes safe off-road driving, supports the "Tread Lightly" program is active in maintaining access for off-road driving as we explore all the great state of Arizona has to offer.

Recent Posts

Newsletter