AZLRO
  •   webmaster@azlro.org

Forum

new to the club

10 months 2 weeks ago #9036 by worldexplorer
Good Morning all
I am Robert Ward my wife's name is Sally.
we are new to the club but not to land rovers. We have had all sorts, short w/b long w/b 2a's 3 and range rovers . green landed and competed in trials.
In the UK when to London to a over land show , and the brought a bed ford T K 330 with a box body on it built by overland 4x4 Hampshire.
then left UK in 2001 and had 5 years traveling Europe and north Africa.followed the Dakar in to Morocco.
been traveling all over AZ in a Subaru outback for the last 5 years amassing off road for its size.
now just acquired a 2000 Disco 2 and looking forward for some more adventure's,
It Was nice to meet Robert Robert and Bob and every one else at Nello;s on Thursday.

B.F.N

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 months 1 week ago #9038 by LeBlanc
Looking forward to seeing out at some events!

Pierre LeBlanc
'87 RRC
'02 D2
N2FWD

10 months 1 week ago #9045 by worldexplorer
Hello we are going to Mormon lake Friday will be pm 8 just about when we get there dose the club gather together on the camp site or is it every man for him self

10 months 1 week ago #9047 by James Howard
I think this year it is everyone for themselves. We are camping in the RV park, look for the red Range Rover.

1968 Land Rover Dormobile
1992 Range Rover
N1JH
Attachments:

10 months 1 week ago #9048 by koly
Robert - nice to meet you and Sally at Nello's!

I'm still trying to sneak up to Expo on Saturday, but 50/50 at the moment.

Our Trail Master Pierre is in the midst of planning our 2016/17 trail calendar - once we get into Sept/Oct, we'll have a lot more trail runs on our events page... as always, Stay tuned!

00 G500
N4GWG

10 months 1 week ago #9049 by worldexplorer
we will look out for you we have Black disco 2 . i am still trying to work out how to put Photos on here

Robert

10 months 1 week ago #9050 by worldexplorer
I hope you can make it. as I said I am on call so I am going to take a flyer and hope i get no calls . if I do and have to leave , Thats Life.

Time to create page: 0.388 seconds

AZLRO

AZLRO promotes safe off-road driving, supports the "Tread Lightly" program is active in maintaining access for off-road driving as we explore all the great state of Arizona has to offer.

Recent Posts

Newsletter