AZLRO
  •   webmaster@azlro.org

Forum

introducing myself

2 years 9 months ago #8701 by ChrisJB
introducing myself was created by ChrisJB
I signed up to the forum a couple of days ago and wanted to introduce myself.

I am Christopher and I live in Las Vegas. There doesn't seem to be much of a LR club or community here that I can find so I am looking to see whats in Ca, Az, and Ut. I was a member of the Northern California Land Rover Club but about 5 years ago I moved to TX, had to stop off roading, and the Rover sat in the garage. Now I am back on the west coast and surrounded by public land so I am itching to get back out there.

I have a stock 2004 Discovery and it needs a little TLC before I can say it's trail worthy (need new brakes, tires, rotoflex replaced, and drive shafts rebuilt but not much else) but in the meantime I just wanted to see who is all out there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 9 months ago #8703 by koly
Replied by koly on topic introducing myself
Welcome! If you check our events calendar, you'll see a list of outings the club has planned. If you're ever in town for one of them, feel free to join us on the trail!

00 G500
N4GWG

2 years 9 months ago #8715 by engineear
Replied by engineear on topic introducing myself
Welcome Chris! Hope to see you soon.

Time to create page: 0.320 seconds

AZLRO

AZLRO promotes safe off-road driving, supports the "Tread Lightly" program is active in maintaining access for off-road driving as we explore all the great state of Arizona has to offer.

Newsletter