AZLRO
  •   webmaster@azlro.org

Forum

New from Mesa

2 years 9 months ago #8589 by engineear
New from Mesa was created by engineear
Greetings everyone. Purchased a 98 50th anniversary Disco 1 and look forward to seeing you on the beaches...or should that be the canyons.
In any event, hope to meet and see you all soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 9 months ago #8591 by CFranco101
Replied by CFranco101 on topic New from Mesa
Welcome!

2 years 9 months ago #8608 by DirkV
Replied by DirkV on topic New from Mesa
Welcome! and good timing. I hope you can make it to the rally in Oct. Should be a great time/event.

2 years 9 months ago #8609 by engineear
Replied by engineear on topic New from Mesa
Thanks. The plan is forming, as we speak, to be there all 4 days. Not sure if we will rent a room or camp out. The wife hasn't slept in a tent, I think, ever. So my son has said he'll take us out camping in a week or so around Payson so my wife can see how it works. I've told her while in Sedona the campsite will have a shower area and toilets...we'll see how it goes. But, we're looking forward to getting some fresh air and "romping" as she calls it, through the mountains and trails therein.
And, who knows, maybe we'll enter a vortex or 2 or find a wormhole or......time will tell. See ya there!

2 years 9 months ago #8610 by DirkV
Replied by DirkV on topic New from Mesa
Should be some great romping!

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

AZLRO

AZLRO promotes safe off-road driving, supports the "Tread Lightly" program is active in maintaining access for off-road driving as we explore all the great state of Arizona has to offer.

Newsletter