AZLRO
  •   webmaster@azlro.org

Forum

New to Rovers and AZLRO

3 years 2 months ago #8516 by Sam2sari
Hi, just joined and wanted to introduce myself. Born and raised in Arizona and spent my life camping and travelling forest roads, but I am fairly new to 4 wheeling, my trucks have always been 2 wheel drive. I picked up a Disco II about two years ago after wanting one for 20 years, and have spent time fixing everything that has gone wrong with it, making it a more reliable vehicle for my wife to drive. Now that she has a new car, the Disco is free for me to take out to the trails :) . It is very stock except for all terrain tires.

I signed up for the trail run this Saturday in Sedona, and am very excited to meet some of you. I did meet a few of your members at the Overland Expo and that is why I am here now. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 2 months ago #8518 by koly
Replied by koly on topic New to Rovers and AZLRO
Welcome!

We're also having our monthly meeting this Thursday at Boulders on Broadway - a great way to meet more of our members.

Details here:
www.azlro.org/index.php?option=com_jem&v...july-2015&Itemid=345

00 G500
N4GWG

3 years 2 months ago #8519 by CFranco101
Replied by CFranco101 on topic New to Rovers and AZLRO
Welcome!
I'll be leading the trail run to Sedona this weekend, looking forward to meeting you!

Time to create page: 0.504 seconds

AZLRO

AZLRO promotes safe off-road driving, supports the "Tread Lightly" program is active in maintaining access for off-road driving as we explore all the great state of Arizona has to offer.

Newsletter