AZLRO
  •   webmaster@azlro.org

Forum

3 years 8 months ago #8216 by
New Member was created by
Hello to all Members!

I am new to the forum and new to Land Rovers. I recently purchased a 2002 Range Rover HSE with 108K miles, looking for a fun vehicle to drive off-road and to work on. I spent allot of time searching and deciding what to get and I set my Heart on the 2002 RR. This was partially due to axles, frame and air suspension. I enjoying working on vehicles as much as I do driving so this seemed like a good fit. I have just completed the regular service items oil/filter, trans service, chassis lube, power steering flush and headliner recovering. I am in the process of converting the coils back to air (got 2nd gen springs) as the original owner installed coils due to leaking bags. I am looking forward to playing around with the system, reprograming and adjusting ride height, which seems like a fun system. Next will come off-road tires and I will be ready to hit light to moderate trails. I want to focus on light trails and expeditions that I can get my family involved in. I was born and grew up in Arizona and have been off-roading for most of my life. I look forward to becoming a full member and participating in some off-road ventures with forum members. I live in the Rio Verde area and regularly drive some trails in the tonto national forest.

Thanks!

Chuck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 8 months ago #8217 by 05LR3AZ
Replied by 05LR3AZ on topic New Member
Welcome! Post a photo of your vehicle when you get a chance. Also take a look at the monthly meeting to meet other members and start planning participation at an AZLRO trail.

05' LR3
01' E-350 7.3L 4x4 - Sportsmobile pop-up
94' DI - ROKROVR
[bt]91' RRC SWB[/b]
Shaun - KF7KOY

3 years 8 months ago #8218 by admin
Replied by admin on topic New Member
Welcome! Look forward to meeting you on the trail!

00 G500
N4GWG

3 years 8 months ago #8220 by douglawyer@gmail.com
Replied by douglawyer@gmail.com on topic New Member
Can't wait to see you and your rig on the trail.

3 years 8 months ago #8222 by James Howard
Replied by James Howard on topic New Member
Welcome. Native Arizonans are rare, but we seem to have quite a few in the club!

1968 Land Rover Dormobile
1992 Range Rover
N1JH

Time to create page: 0.432 seconds

AZLRO

AZLRO promotes safe off-road driving, supports the "Tread Lightly" program is active in maintaining access for off-road driving as we explore all the great state of Arizona has to offer.

Newsletter