AZLRO
  •   webmaster@azlro.org

Extreme trails at the rally?

7 years 3 months ago #4957 by
In addition to Smasher and hopefully Brutal Canyons, are there any other extreme trails that will be run during the rally? I am bringing my Rockware crawler buggy (donor vehicle was a '99 Disco I).....

Dan Barton

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 3 months ago #4958 by
Replied by on topic Extreme trails at the rally?
This is what I am bringing...
Attachments:

7 years 3 months ago #4959 by LeBlanc
Well, smiley rock has optional rock garden bypasses.

Pierre LeBlanc
'87 RRC
'02 D2
N2FWD

7 years 3 months ago #4960 by 05LR3AZ
I wouldn't say other Extreme trails will be run. Smiley Rock has a couple obstacles that could be fun but the majority of the trail is tame for a rig like yours. Brutal on Saturday will have a few good climbs for you and rates as the most difficult, lots of undercut ledges, tall ledges to climb. Smasher has some optional lines as well to test your rig and a couple of off camber tests.

05' LR3
01' E-350 7.3L 4x4 - Sportsmobile pop-up
94' DI - ROKROVR
[bt]91' RRC SWB[/b]
Shaun - KF7KOY

7 years 3 months ago #4961 by
Replied by on topic Extreme trails at the rally?
Thanks for the replies. I will definitely be on the Smasher/Brutal run on Saturday.

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds

AZLRO

AZLRO promotes safe off-road driving, supports the "Tread Lightly" program is active in maintaining access for off-road driving as we explore all the great state of Arizona has to offer.

Recent Posts

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/azlro/htdocs/libraries/tzm/sources/modules/modules.php on line 22

Newsletter