AZLRO
  •   webmaster@azlro.org

Forum

Series IIa 88 For Sale - Scottsdale

1 month 3 days ago - 4 weeks 1 day ago #10027 by dbmackay
Vehicle has been owned by me for 35 years. Now retired andno longer have the room to keep or work on it. 
It was professionally restored from a new galvanized frame up in
1997.  Always in Arizona - used sparingly
and never off road.  In dry storage for
the past 15 years.  Frame, body, interior
are perfect, new soft top.  Vehicle runs
but needs rejuvenation from all these years in storage.  This is a beautiful and correctly restored
Rover.  All original - grey elephant hide
interior, capstan winch, hand tools, manuals, jack, starting handle, etc.  Some new and used parts.  This is a great opportunity for someone with
the ability to put it back on the road. 
150 pictures available.  email
me.  Doug MacKay  This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.  $12,000.    
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 2 days ago #10028 by RovnAZ
Beautiful truck.

What motor does she have?

1984 90
2004 Discovery II (Dead)
1997 Tahoe
KE7VGU
- Rob Woodward

1 month 2 days ago #10029 by dbmackay
Rob it has the 4 cylinder 2.25 gas engine. If you like I can send you a memo I have about it's history and a link to a ton of pictures.  it won't take much to put it back on the road and it comes with new brake cylinders, brake rubber hoses, master cylinder, etc.  I am motivated to sell 

1 week 8 hours ago #10034 by Discojon
Im very interested I sent an email please contact me if you still have her hopefully we can work something out thank you

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds

AZLRO

AZLRO promotes safe off-road driving, supports the "Tread Lightly" program is active in maintaining access for off-road driving as we explore all the great state of Arizona has to offer.

Recent Posts

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/azlro/htdocs/libraries/tzm/sources/modules/modules.php on line 22

Newsletter