AZLRO
  •   webmaster@azlro.org

Forum

Exmoor Seat Covers

3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #8494 by Rodewaryer
This is an FYI sort of deal. I ordered a set of the Exmoor seat covers for a Discovery 1 with the fabric seats, hence the grab handle style front seats. Their color description is like many other retailers, off by quite a few shades but thankfully not totally wrong. They install nice and seem like they'll be very durable. My days of using towels to protect the seats are finally over. Regarding cost though, and I'm not usually a complainer about that sort of thing but I think most will agree, for their "very proud of themselves" cost, they should fit just like upholstery. As you have guessed, they do not. They fit good but still have a very baggy appearance. I just call's-em as I see's-em.

File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 9 months ago #8800 by Rodewaryer
Replied by Rodewaryer on topic Exmoor Seat Covers
Yeah, ok so apparently no one has them. They do wear well and are reasonable comfortable etc but the bloody baggy look is still annoying. I was spoiled by SAAB Sport and Rally, their seat covers were not only the best fitting I ever saw but made the seats look better than original. Expectations can be lasting...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

AZLRO

AZLRO promotes safe off-road driving, supports the "Tread Lightly" program is active in maintaining access for off-road driving as we explore all the great state of Arizona has to offer.

Newsletter