AZLRO
  •   webmaster@azlro.org

Forum

Cedar Flats Trail Run

11 months 2 weeks ago #9131 by Maxum96
I will be going on the Cedar Flats Trail Run, but I live up in Overgaard, AZ. Where can I meet you. I've not been there before so would it be possible to meet at Highway 260 and FR618.
Thanks
-Chuck S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 months 2 weeks ago #9136 by Maxum96
John I'll be coming from Heber-Overgaard, are you taking FR618 off of Highway 260 to Cedar Flats? Will be looking for you all at the Camp Verde exit off I-17
-Chuck Schmidt

11 months 2 weeks ago #9140 by Disco204
Chuck,
I'd suggest you meet us at the Shell station at AZ-260 and I17 at around 9:15am on Saturday. We're going to stop there to top off on fuel and grab last minute snacks and drinks before hitting the trail.
Call me with any issues: 847-414-4999.
Thanks.
John

10 months 1 week ago #9172 by Rodewaryer
Some pics from the day. Keep in mind these are only the ones I took. There were 16+ of us taking pics...Generally comments, lots of: trucks, rocks, scenery, rocks, odd cattle guards and more rocks. I did not get pics of the more pronounced ones (rocks/cattle guards) since I was solo and busy negotiating them. I would really like to see some pics of the first bit of 'bedrock' we encountered early to mid-day though. Kicking myself for not taking any shots of that part.

10 months 1 week ago #9174 by worldexplorer
Hi Robert
They are nice photos

10 months 1 week ago #9175 by admin
Nice pix Robert - thanks for posting them.

To both Roberts - one of you was asking about posting photos and having to resize them for the forum...

I still haven't integrated a good photo sharing solution that integrates completely with the web site, but in the mean time, our old photo gallery is still alive and running with over 10,000 photos, and you can upload large files/photos there.

The only issue there is that you have to create an account in the photo gallery (you can create it using the same username/password that you use for azlro.org, but to be able to add to the photo gallery it is a separate log in - i.e.: if you are logged into the main web site, you would still have to log in to the photo gallery in order to post photos there).

So, if you'd like to share your photos, please post them in the old photo gallery - I'll keep my eye out for when you create your account (I have to approve the new account in order to keep the spammers at bay).

I've already created a photo album for the Cedar Flat run, so you can upload all your photos into that album. Tip - when you're uploading photos to the gallery, you have to be 'in' the album that you'd like to add photos to.

Here's where the photo gallery lives:
www.azlro.org/gallery3/

And the Cedar Flat album:
www.azlro.org/gallery3/index.php/2016-Ad...ures/Cedar-Flat-2016

Let me know if you have any questions, and I look forward to seeing more great pictures!

00 G500
N4GWG
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.484 seconds

AZLRO

AZLRO promotes safe off-road driving, supports the "Tread Lightly" program is active in maintaining access for off-road driving as we explore all the great state of Arizona has to offer.

Newsletter