AZLRO
  •   webmaster@azlro.org

Forum

Backway to Hackberry - 3/5

2 years 4 months ago #8927 by RovnAZ
Hey Carlos,

Just a heads up, I registered for the trail run but I may not make it as I will need to travel for work around that time. We don't have a set schedule yet, just a target date, as the testing that is happening is pushing out and we don't know how far yet. I'll let you know when I find out though.

- Rob

1984 90
2004 Discovery II (Dead)
1997 Tahoe
KE7VGU
- Rob Woodward

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 4 months ago #8928 by CFranco101
No Problem at all. Keep me posted and we'll get it figured out. I'll be posting up some more information on the run soon!

2 years 3 months ago #8959 by CFranco101
Details have been updated in the events page. Stay tuned for trail conditions after I pre-run the trail this coming weekend.

2 years 3 months ago #8963 by CFranco101
Events page has been updated with new meeting time at 8am and slider requirement, the trail is challenging but a lot of fun with great views, Any questions email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

2 years 3 months ago #8969 by CFranco101
Uploaded my pictures to the website, make sure to load yours!

2 years 3 months ago #8977 by owenb
Replied by owenb on topic Backway to Hackberry - 3/5
Great run thanks for leading us through Carlos. I uploaded my pictures into a new album ( I didn't have permission to upload them into the one you started ).

2 years 3 months ago #8978 by CFranco101
Thanks Owen! It was my pleasure. I will wait for everyone to load their pictures before we figure out the best picture of the trail run winner.

Time to create page: 0.290 seconds

AZLRO

AZLRO promotes safe off-road driving, supports the "Tread Lightly" program is active in maintaining access for off-road driving as we explore all the great state of Arizona has to offer.

Newsletter