AZLRO
  •   webmaster@azlro.org

Forum

NW challenge sept 26-28 2014

4 years 2 months ago #7763 by raindog
NW challenge sept 26-28 2014 was created by raindog
I know this a long ways from AZ but I know there is members around WA

This year’s NWC will be held in Central Washington, West of Naches, from September 26 - 28. Events will start on the night of Friday, September 26. Competitors may even have tasks to complete on their way to the event (I'm sneaky like that....).

The Northwest Challenge is one of the defining events of the PCRC. It’s an opportunity for Rover owners and their Navigators to grow their driving and navigational skills in an environment that’s fun and full of camaraderie. Tasks will include tests of driving skill, navigation, communication, preparation, and problem solving.

Thanks to Dave Blair of the Rover-Landers of B.C., <!-- w --> www.nwchallenge.com <!-- w --> is your source for NWC history, photos of past challenges, and details on Northwest Challenge 2014. A host of details on this year’s event will be added to the site during July, so keep an eye out! The website will also be the place to register as a competitor or volunteer.

While the Northwest Challenge has gained a reputation over the last 25 years as a hard-core event where body damage is requisite, this has not really been the case lately. Sure, sometimes mishaps happen. Often, though, these mishaps occur when people let their competitive spirit win out over their better judgement. This year's event is intended to be challenging, and will likely include some challenging terrain. However, it will be able to be completed without body damage...if you can maintain your composure! Also, I would love to see some Series trucks involved, so there will be some form of additional recognition for 4-cylinder, leaf-sprung competitors!

Please contact Mike Bach at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:info@nwchallenge.com]info@nwchallenge.com[/url]<!-- e --> or <!-- e --><a href="mailto:president@pcrc.net]president@pcrc.net[/url]<!-- e --> with any questions you may have.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 2 months ago #7764 by admin
Replied by admin on topic NW challenge sept 26-28 2014
Added it to the events calendar for anyone else that might be interested.

http://www.azlro.org/events-main-menu/d ... -challenge

00 G500
N4GWG

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

AZLRO

AZLRO promotes safe off-road driving, supports the "Tread Lightly" program is active in maintaining access for off-road driving as we explore all the great state of Arizona has to offer.

Newsletter