- Member since
- Saturday, 08 December 2018 12:00
- Last online
- 3 months ago
Welcome to the club! Looking forward to meeting you on the trail soon!
Continued....A few more pics
As per my recent post, I've just traded my 2003 Discovery II and have a few items I need to sell. I would much rather sell to forum guests/members who love all things Land Rover than launching out to eBay/Craigslist, etc. So here are a few items with pics attached:
1) The Unicorn - D2 OEM Roof Rail Extensions (STC50034AA) - $200 - Extremely rare D2 Option - I've only seen 1 D2 with this option with full length roof rails. I purchased the rails with the full expectations to install but never came to fruition. I even found the original mounting instructions and will provide as well. Great condition but could use a quick coat of spray paint to refresh and cover some minor scratches.
2) 2004 D2 Roof Rails (CAC 500140/150 PMA - $80 - The thicker rail version that can be installed on 99-2003 Discovery's for a beefier look. These may even fit D1's if memory serves but have not confirmed. Great condition, no paint required, rubber seals still soft and will seal fully.
3) Autel AL619 OBDII Autolink code reader - $75 (new = $117 on Amazon) - Used this OBDII 6-7 times to identify engine issues, clear check engine codes, diagnose noises, etc. Works perfectly for D2.
4) Original D2 Tool Kit - $50 - Includes wheel blocks & jack lever - Great condition, no tears or rips, zipper works easily.
Take a look and call with any questions. I can ship at cost but prefer for quick local pick-up. Thank you!
New to the forum and have enjoyed owning a Rover for past ~2 years. Purchased a 2003 Disco as a 3rd off-road vehicle from an original AZ owner in early 2017 and recently traded for 2012 RR HSE for the same purpose (pics included).
Tremendous fun and time (and $$) put into the Disco - 2" OME Lift, Rovertyme Front bumper, WARN VR-8S synthetic winch, TerraFirma rock sliders, 31.5 KO2's on 16" Kalahari's, TF gas tank skid & diff guards, 4 NiLight roof lights, Hella Black Magic Driving lights installed to work with brights, Atlantic British Rear Bumper and a tremendous amount of cosmetic work. The previous owner has the central diff lock x-fer case installed so I found an OME Diff lock lever and had installed. Loved the vehicle and its capabilities but had to let her go in Sept 2018 - miss the Disco but I got to know Joe and Kevin very well at Rov-N-Techs, as you can imagine.
The new 2012 RR was originally a TX Rover and moved to AZ a few years ago after being traded to Bentley Scottsdale, then a local guy had it for daily communicating. I've always had a soft spot for the Mk III (L322)'s and found a great platform to develop. It has the 5.0 (non-SC) Jag engine, new EAS bags in the front and is in great shape all-around. Work has started and have installed the 2.5" ProudRhino lift & 32" KO2's. A Voyager Expedition rack is on order and expected later this month. It had its maiden voyage on Outlaw trail just outside Sedona and am currently prepping for a trip to Crown King on the 16th with a few buddies that have Toyotas (FJ & Land Cruiser). Attached are a few picks of the Rovers.
Huge fan and looking forward to many years ahead enjoying a variety of LR vehicles.