I am reluctant to sell my LR3 but unfortunately due to a divorce I am forced to.
With that in mind, I am looking for a buyer who appreciates Land Rovers and will care for my pavement princess.
The mileage is currently 160,000 + and is all highway and surface roads, it has never been used off road since I have owned it.
The vehicle is grey with black leather interior that is in great condition. Exterior has some minor scratchers and other parking lot blemishes. To my knowledge this vehicle has never been smoked in.
* Replacement of the EAS compressor (AMK) by Rov N Tech
* Air struts and related components inspected and found to be in excellent condition by Rov N Tech
* Replacement of front tie rods by Rov N Tech
* New windshield
* Oil change
* A/C inspected and recharged in July 2017
* 2 new tires installed Sept 2017
Vehicle is serviced regularly and has been either DIY or performed by Rov N Tech since I purchased it.
Items to be maintenance:
* Needs 2 new tires soon
* A/C vents in back of center console need to be replaced
* Plastic tailgate trim is cracked
* Driver’s main window switch will need to be replaced soon
* TPMS receiver/control unit needs to be replaced
This vehicle is in stock condition and has not had any accidents (have original CarFax report provided by dealer who I purchased from).
All windows excluding the windshield are tinted.
Interior and exterior are cleaned and detailed regularly including:
* Paint clay and waxing coat twice per year
* Leather is cleaned and treated weekly with Lexol leather products
* Only use of quality care products are used
My asking price is $11,500
Interested buyers, please contact me at 425-429-0943
I have a brand new Hitachi compressor available for sale that is in the original box and has never been installed.
Includes a new relay in the box.
Purchased this for my 2007 L3 but did not need it.
Asking $780 cash or best reasonable offer.
Prefer local buyer but will consider shipping out of state (shipping extra)