How do we upload photos? Also, whatever happened to all of the photos newer than 2002?
I need seat switches for a 1990 Classic - do you have any that would fit/operate?
Selling my 90% restored, fitted for off-road, 1990 Rover Classic. The majority of the restoration work and off-road upgrades was done by Pikes Peak Rovers in Colorado Springs. This vehicle was driven to AZ in 2013 with no issues whatsoever, but rarely used due to health problems, so she is up for sale. I have been on a couple of runs with AZLRO, so some of you have seen the vehicle. This Rover is in beautiful shape - must see to appreciate. It has been maintained by Huff’s in Chandler since I’ve been in AZ.
What’s great about this Rover
- Rust free
- Beautiful paint job
- New Headliner
- Upgraded stereo with Blue tooth
- AC Blows nice and cold
- Has always passed emissions test w/o issue - last tested 2016
- Upholstery work - seats repaired and recovered
- Wood Trim refinished all around
- Slim Line Front Bumper
- Rear Bumper
- Rock Sliders
- Front Skid Plate
- 2” Old Man EMU Lift Kit, springs and shocks
- Upgraded Windshield wiper motor
- ARB Spring/Shock Kit
- Surco Roof Rack
- Diff Protection - Front and Rear
- ABS disconnected for off-road use
- Hella off-road lights
- New Battery
- Battery shut off switch
- Only 500 miles on a new set of Cooper Discover AT3 Tires
Items needing attention
- Seat controls need replacing, Passenger works, Driver works partially
- Directional signal turning right needs to be held manually til turn completion
- A small section of the dash trim needs to be tightened up.
Thanks - I missed the swap meet Saturday so will have to plan for the next one. With good reason though - I was welding in the right front engine mount so the engine is firmly in place now!
I reviewed the camping situation yesterday and talked to a person that manages the camping, I was assured my pop up camper was fine. Not sure about trailers though.